Lowongan PT Indosat Tbk Oktober 2012
PT Indosat Tbk was established in 1967 and domiciled in Jakarta. As of December 2011, Indosat manages 45 units of Griya Indosat and also supported by more than 19,253 units of BTS in all over Indonesia. PT Indosat Tbk also operates 7 subsidriaies, including PT Indosat Mega Media, PT Aplikanusa Lintasarta, PT Star One Mitra Telekomunikasi, Indosat Palapa Company BV, Indosat Singapore Pte Ltd, Indosat International Finance Company BV, and Indosat Finance Company BV. The Company provides 42,410 Mbps international & domestic high speed leased circuit usage and also operates 2 satellites, namely Palapa C2 and D Satellites.
PT Indosat Tbk are invites the best candidates to join as positions below:
Secretary (Vacancy ID : VAC2923)
- Minimum D3 majoring in Secretarial or other suitable background
- Having similar work experience (minimum 2 years)
- Excellent in verbal and written English
- Familair and comfortable to work in multinational company
- Able to work well under pressure
- Willing to work long hours if needed
Assistant General Counsel (Manager) Corporate Affairs & Business Development (Vacancy ID : VAC2924)
- Must minimally Bachelor or Law Degree with at least 7 years experience as Corporate Lawyer and/or in-house counsel in multinational and/or publicly listed corporation.
- Familiar with company laws, banking and finance laws, investment laws, telecommunication laws, manpower laws, intellectual property laws, as well as in depth knowledge of securities and capital market regulations.
- (Preferably) qualified to practice law in Indonesia (member of PERADI) and have some exposure to SEC/NYSE regulations.
Manager Data Warehouse & BI Solution (Vacancy ID : VAC2922)
- Data Warehouse & BI Solution experience (min. 4 years)
- Supervision/managerial level (min. 1 year)
- Having good knowledge of analytical and programming technical skill such as: Java, web programming, PL/SQL, SOAP/web services, etc
- Having good knowledge and understanding for business process in Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence and Reporting
- Having good knowledge and understanding for existing application such as: ETL (Data Stage Programming), Oracle Database/Exadata, SPSS tools, etc
- Having good understanding in the development process cycle (SDLC)
- Commitment to quality and timely result of the works
- Good leadership and team work skills
For further detail information about job requirements and to apply online in each positions above, please refer official source from Indosat Career Website on following link below. Closing date 31 October 2012. Only short-listed candidates will be invited by email/phone for interview.