PT Krakatau Posco; Korean Engineering Graduates
PT Krakatau Posco is a joint venture company between PT Krakatau Steel (Persero) Tbk (30%) and POSCO ( 70%). PT Krakatau Steel (Persero) Tbk is a leading state-owned steel company in Indonesia. POSCO is a multinational steel-making company headquartered in Pohang, South Korea with total crude steel production of 35.4 million tonnes in 2010. The Company is based in Cilegon Banten Province as the headquarters and its integrated steel mill with production capacity of 3 million tons of crude steel per annum in the first stage. In the 2nd stage, PT Krakatau Posco will increased its production capacity into 6 million tons per year. As of October 2012, the Company’s plant construction Phase I has reached 45% and the construction is expected to reach 70 % by the end of 2012. PT Krakatau Posco shall its operation in 2014.
PT Krakatau Posco are looking for the best graduates or the students who will graduated on February 2013, who has willingness to learn and build trust with open mint to be the Company’s members with requirements as follow
Korean Graduates (Chemical Eng, Electricity, Mechanical Eng, Material/Metallurgy, IT, and Industrial Engineering)
- Bachelor/Academy Graduates majoring in Chemical Eng, Electricity, Mechanical Eng, Material/Metallurgy, IT, and Industrial Engineering)
- Max 25 years old for Bachelor and 23 years old for Diploma
- GPA (IPK) > 2.85 of 4.0 scale
- Having TOIEC or TOEFL Score will be advantage
- Hard worker, creative, initiative and able to interact with other teams effectively
- Working location in Cilegon Banten
For further detail information about job requirements and how to apply online, please refer official source from PT Krakatau Posco on following link below. Due date 31 January 2013 and selection will be conducted on February 2013 in Korea (Date and venue will be informed later). Only the matching candiates will be shortlisted based on GPA and other criteria.